Responsible: CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L. www.cuttingedge-events.com
Purpose: Respond, where appropriate to the request made
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party
Storage period: The data will be kept only for the time and purpose, for which they were collected and if there is no pending obligation of the interested party
Final recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except for legal obligations.
Rights: To access, rectify or delete the data, request their portability, object to their treatment and request a restriction or limitation of it. You may exercise the above rights by sending your request to above address.
Your privacy and rights are respected on this website
This website respects and protects the personal data of its users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
Our principles regarding users’ privacy are the following:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary in order to provide the services users require.
- We never share users’ personal information with anybody.
CUTTING EDGE EVENTS has adapted this website to meet the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and of Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated 21 de December 2007, known as the LOPD development regulation. It also complies with the European Parliament’s EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of private individuals GDPR), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July i.e. the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Data controller responsible for processing your personal data
- Identity of the Controller: CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L.
- Trading name: CUTTING EDGE EVENTS
- Fiscal ID Number (NIF/CIF): B97963813
- Address: Arroba Sant Cugat Business Parc – AV Via Augusta 15-25 / 08174 Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Destination Management Company (DMC)
- Registered in: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Volum 46063, Foli 168, Full B 508314, Inscripció 2
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, personal data sent via web-based forms will be processed as “Website Contacts”.
To process the data, all of the technical and organizational measures established in the current legislation will be applied.
Principles that we apply to personal information
In the processing of personal data, the following principles are applied, all of which comply with the demands of the new European regulation on data protection:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We always require the consent of the data subject in order to process their personal data for either one or various specific purposes which we will explain in advance with total transparency.
- Principle of minimizing data: We only request such data as are absolutely necessary for the purposes for which they are required and always the minimum amount possible.
- Principle of storage limitation: The data will not be held for longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee the adequate security and confidentiality of personal data.
How are personal data acquired through this website?
The personal data obtained from this website come from:
- Contact forms
- The sending of curriculum vitae to the email address
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relative to the data subject
- Request its rectification or erasure
- Request that the processing is limited
- Object to the processing
- Request the portability of the data
They can access their personal data and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects can request limiting the processing of their data, in which case they are only kept for exercising or defending claims that may arise.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. CUTTING EDGE EVENTS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. They can also request the portability of their data.
Data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the controlling authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they feel that the processing of their data infringes the Regulation.
What is our purpose in processing your personal data?
CUTTING EDGE EVENTS uses different systems for collecting personal data, and we use the information provided by users of our website for the following purposes according to the capture system used:
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: name and email address, so that website users can get in contact with us if they want us to organize an event on their behalf. We use personal data to respond to requests for quotations.
- Sending emails: Users can contact us via the various email contact addresses published on our website. The personal data we obtain from receiving emails is the name and email address of the sender. We use these personal data to answer the emails received.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law.
- To manage social media. CUTTING EDGE EVENTS may have a presence on social media. This section governs the processing of data obtained from people who become social media followers through CUTTING EDGE EVENTS’ official pages. CUTTING EDGE EVENTS will process personal data for the purposes of correctly administering the users’ presence on social media, advising them of CUTTING EDGE EVENTS activities, products and services and for any other purposes permitted under the regulations governing social media. Under no circumstances will the profiles of social media users be used to send advertising material individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, CUTTING EDGE EVENTS . with a registered office at Arroba Sant Cugat Business Parc – Av Via Augusta 15-25 – 08174 Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona), will be the controller of data corresponding to “Website Contact data”.
CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L. does not sell or pass on personal data to third parties that could identify the user without prior consent, nor will it do so in the future.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for processing your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offering of products and services is based on the consent requested, and in no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the elimination of personal data.
The categories of data processed are as follows:
- Identifying data, specifically name and email address.
Specially protected data are not processed.
How long do we keep your data for?
Personal data are stored according to the following criteria:
- Until the data subject requests their erasure
By browsing the website, non-identifying data may be collected that might include IP addresses, approximate geographical location, a log of how sites and services are used and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those obtained through third party services relating to browsing habits. This website uses the third-party analysis service of Google Analytics.
Data secrecy and security
In using and processing users’ personal data CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L. commits itself to respect their confidentiality and using them for the stated purpose, as well as complying with its obligation to store them and adopt any necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access in accordance with the provisions laid down in the current data protection regulation.
CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet network and the consequent potential violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data
As a user, you are the only person responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L. through any of their web portals (cuttingedge-events.com / cutt.events / cuttevents.com / cuttevents.online), exonerating CUTTING EDGE EVENTS from any responsibility in this respect. In all cases, users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit to keeping them duly updated. Users accept that they should supply complete and correct information on contact or subscription forms.
Acceptance and consent
CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L. reserves the right to amend the current policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices.
In accordance with the LSSICE, CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L. does not engage in SPAM activities and so does not send commercial emails that have not previously been requested or authorized by users. Consequently, for each of the forms available on our website, users have the possibility of giving their specific consent to receiving our newsletter, independently of the particular commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, CUTTING EDGE EVENTS, S.L. commits itself to not sending communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Doubts or queries about this policy or your rights
If you have any comments or questions regarding this policy, or if you have a concern about the way in which any personal information provided has been handled, you can contact us by post or by email at the following address: email@example.com